Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today I'd like to spike a Tab with drano...

I get this yucky feeling in my stomach whenever I have to go to weigh in, which is probably really stupid because it is just a weigh in.  I want to scale to be lower than it was the last time I was there and for all but one day up until today it has been.  Today, of all days, I am up 2 pounds. I want to stop eating for the rest of the day, which I know is not good, but I can't help it. The stupid scale. I want a re-weigh. It was right after lunch and my clothes are a little heavier than usual, I mean I am wearing this huge sweater.  Okay the sweater is light weight, and I'm not wearing heavy clothes. I am just absolutely bummed.  I hate putting forth all the effort for the scale to be up. 

I know all of you have warned me that the scale is going to go up an down and to not get discouraged. I am trying so hard, what that worse part is, all I want to do right now is eat a cheese burger. Why is that? When we hit a low point, we want it to go lower.  I think it is just some sick way for us to see how much pain we can take.  Well that is it for me tonight. 2 pounds up. UGH! I am going to have my last carefully measured serving of protein, my last two veggies and then do 60 minutes of HOT yoga with my co-worker. Take that stupid two pounds.  Stay tuned the blog after HOT yoga is guaranteed to make you smile, since I haven't done yoga in forever. Watch out downward dog, lets do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment